From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 22:49:50 -0500
Alex I loved those songs!  I bet everyone (and their ferret!) is singing
now!  I can just picture that little survivor of a ferret disco-ing
around his water bottle, can't wait to go dancing sometime and hear
that song - I'll be singing "I should have tipped that stupid bowl"!

C'mon - we've all got inspirational ferrets, if a song makes you think
of your little one, make up the lyrics and let us all sing along!

How about-
Wardancing with Myself
Dookin in the USA (Rockin in the usa)
Dooks in the USA Born in the USA
Dook, dook, dook, Dook of Earl

Let's hear them!!
Risa

PS Can't you just picture the musical "Ferts"?!  Wild war dancing, long
languishing stretches, and oh the corners!