From:
Donna Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 13:53:49 -0700
I have been in the hospital so have not read fml for 5 days. Going
backwards, just had to respond to anon. I loved singing to my ferrets.
Why? BECAUSE THEY brought JOY TO my heart. I understand why your ferret
sitter wasn't interested. She did not have the relationship with them
that you did. Your deaf ferret heard you, by your actions, even if not
the tune nor the words. I sang to my deaf ferrets too. I loved them
all with all my heart. Each ferret (personality) will draw something
different from you. Listen to it.