From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:25:25 -0700
I just wanted to let everyone know since I had got the overwhelming
response a couple months ago of free samples that I just finshed the
change over from marshalls to totally ferret(I wish I could afford
natrual gold but it is such a price change i couldnt do it right now)
and wow the difference my little girl has actually got a belly now and
is pushing the younger ones away from the bowl so she can eat she never
use to do that.  Shes way more active now I am so happy !!!  and its
strange even though they seem to be eating more the food seems be going
farther I am buying a 4lb bag as apposed to a 22lb

ther is one thing though that Im not sure if has to do with the food or
if its just age but her tail has turned yellow while the rest of her is a
brighter white (shes albino)  I keep checking the tail to make sure she
isnt losing any hair and she barely even loses any when brushed should I
still worry about adrenal or is it normal with age for her tail to change
color?

Michelle
and the faeries