Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:47:56 -0700
Just wanted to let all of you know that the WSFA event at Klahanie Park, in
Issaquah, Washington from 11-4, August 8th, is going to be HUGE!

I have obtained some great things for our auction (all new stuff) including
cages, accessories and so on.  We are still debating whether or not to
throw pies at Ed L.  I think we should throw pies at Ed and then make him
lie on the ground so that all of the ferrets can lick the stuff off of him.
How do you feel about this idea Ed?  (he,he)

I have secured some media coverage so I hope that anyone in Washington or
those willing to venture, will come to this.  On another note....

My six year old has been sick since the first of July and went to the vet
three times.  His symptoms were diarrhea and lethargy, plus he would not
eat.  I have been hand feeding him ever since.  The good news is that he is
gaining the weight back on his own (eating on his own) and I owe this to
Charleen Schuster who gave me some Innova to try on my ferrets.  Rasta
loved it and would not leave the dish!  His energy level is back to normal
and so are his poops.  I hope that I can stop hand-feeding him very soon.
I am paranoid that he still is not eating enough on his own.

The past three days my hubby spent building a HUGE cage!  It is really
spectacular.  It has three levels and is about 6 x 6 x 7.  I had so much
fun shopping for stuff last night!  They love the clear tunnels and
hammocks I bought.  At first I was apprehensive about caging them (they
have always had their own room) but they were just making too big a mess to
remain loose in my hubby's home office.  I am taking pictures of the cage
to scan so that you can all see what can be accomplished when building your
own.  I cannot believe this cage!

Can anybody tell me what it means when my little gal takes a toy and scoots
it under her belly while pushing backwards?  I have never had a ferret that
does this and she will push it around the room, aimlessly, for about five
minutes.  I have really enjoyed stopping her and surprising her while she
is doing this.  She just grabs my hand (gently) and trys to have me help
her.  Is this an action that jills do with their kits?  It may be a stupid
or unexplainable question, but inquiring minds want to know!  She looks
like she is going to "hike" the toy.

Well, that is all for now.  I know this was a long post, but at least it is
not as long as Bob C's (he,he)

Take care~