From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:15:39 -0600
I want to help more ferrets.  Can you help me?  I have a dream....

Can you add one more ferret to your family?  If so, please help more
ferrets by visiting your local or area ferret shelter and adopting 1,2 or
however many ferrets you can, within reason.  Don't over-extend yourself
though, there are other ways to help.

If you can't add one more fuzzie to your family, please volunteer at your
local or area ferret shelter and help with the clean up and loving and
exercising of the little ones.  If you aren't in to cleaning but are into
repairs are remodeling, offer to paint or panel or redecorate or repair.

If you can't do either, please donate an item or gift certificate or
financial donation (even if only $1) to the ferret shelter of your choice.

There are several ferret shelters that are overflowing and desperately need
responsible, caring, loving homes for the little ones.  Check through the
shelter list and choose one, two, three or more to help this holiday
season.

Instead of buying expensive gifts for friends and family members, I'm
purchasing a less expensive gift and donating the difference.

Afterall, it is the 'giving' that is so rewarding. :-)

Hugs to all. tle (in the 'giving' spirit)
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity