From:
WhyNotFert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 01:56:08 EDT
The May meeting of the Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club will be this
Saturday, 5/23, at 2:00 pm.  Location this time is Valley Feed on Lee
Trevino.  Dr Rachael Klein, DVM, will be our guest speaker.  Bring plenty
of questions with you!

Vaccinated, healthy ferrets are welcome to attend - owners are responsible
for restraining/clean-up for their own critters.  I will have adoptable
ferrets there also, and will be staying at the store until 6:00 pm-ish for
those who want to ask questions or talk about adopting but can't make the
meeting.

If you need more information, or would like directions to Valley Feed,
please email me at [log in to unmask]

Carla Smith
WhyNot? Ferrets
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club