From:
Kim Rushing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:04:50 -0400
Hi Everyone!

Long time no post!  :)

On my neverending quest for wood pellets within an hour of my house, I
finally have found the "holy grail", right in my hometown.

Wal-Mart of Manahawkin will be carrying them, and you DO NOT have to
purchase them in bulk this year (last year they required you to purchase
an entire pallet).  They'll be $2.97 a bag (40 pound bag), and they should
be in this weekend or early next week.

Wal-Mart is located on route 72 east bound, about 3 miles from Long Beach
Island.  I don't know if all Wal-Mart's will be carrying them or not, but
its worth a try, right?

Happy Hunting,

kim
www.pooflinger.com