From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:49:08 EDT
Yes,I admit it,I have a favorite ferret.I'm typing this in secret,so
nobody tell my fuzzbutts.Jasmines my favorite shoulder sitting old lady.
Taz is my favorite sweet but dumb boy.Honey's my favorite stuffed animal
stealing,drawer sleeping shy girl.Sugar's my favorite leg climbing,toe
eating,ear kissing bundle of energy.What do you mean that's all of them?
Well,I guess all the wee beasties are my favorites.

I'm not sure how we bonded,probably just by loving them and spending time
with them.Jasmine and I bonded at first sight,so I was lost.She's done the
same thing with every ferret she's run into,even total strangers in loud,
noisy public places.Taz was lonely and not well fed when I got him,so he
was very grateful for the food and all the time out playing,though I think
the attention is what did it.He loves my 4 year old grandson,same attention
span.Honey still needs a bit more time,though in the 6 months she's been
here she's come out of her shell alot.Sugar just sort of jumped into my
heart,literally.That's about it for bonding,but I have found that Elmers
glue works best,just kidding.

Sandy and 4 favorite,bonded(hey,get this glue off me.) wee beasties