From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 19:34:13 -0700
This beautiful fire breathing dragon is created by the world reknowned
Kyril of Kyril's Caverns. This is a big dragon!! She is red vinyl with
purple accents and nose to tail she is about 4' long. Her toes are
wired so she can grasp things. You can find her on pg 2 of the $3
raffles. She's just one of some fantastic raffles prizes waiting for
the lucky winners! Rocky's Ferretstock 2010 Raffles are now live! We
are running these raffles for ONLY two weeks, right up until the day
of the live event on May 22nd. So be sure and visit them today before
you forget! All the raffles can be viewed and purchased by going to
http://ferretstock.com/
You're going to love the raffle website!!! It's extremely user
friendly, and thanks to our webmaster Ms. B and Angela Neiswenter, and
all the wonderful folks that have donated, Rocky's is presenting to you
all a fantastic raffle website. A couple things have changed in the
payment process, and if you do not see your preferred payment plan
listed, feel free to click on the provided link to discuss it with me.
Be sure and read the FAQs page.

OH MAN THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

If you've missed the announcement, the world famous Rocky's Ferretstock
2010 is on May 22nd. Everyone is invited. It's a family event, until
the sun goes down! This is a party, not a show, not a seminar, a party!
There's food off the grill, music and entertainment and a $100 Karaoke
Contest. At sundown we will have our traditional huge bonfire, and sing
and party our hearts out til the sun comes up! Camping at the event
site is free. I do ask that everyone drops me an RSVP so that I can
plan for food and drinks.

So for the details:
http://rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html
I hope to see old friends, and new friends that we just haven't met
yet! Rocky's Ferretstock, the wonderful memories will make it worth the
trip! Our airport is BWI, and we're glad to provide shuttle service for
you. There are some cheapo airfares these days.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton, MD 21120
www.rockysferrets.com
ROCKY'S FERRETSTOCK 2010 IS GOING TO ROCK!
Please do cross post to all of your other forums, thank you!