From:
Laura Horovitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:50:44 EDT
We are fostering 2 ferrets both 1 year old and in EXCELLENT health.
***I can send pictures***  Males, descented and neutered.  They have all
their health records and one we just got their next rabbies shot and a
check up.  Please pass the word along if anyone wants these.  They are
sables, one dark black and one light brown.  Please email me if you think
anyone would want these two.  But only to a very loving and good caring
home.  They need to go together as they are bonded already.  Thanks.

   * Laura *