From:
"Mendes, Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:58:19 -0500
On Saturday, we helped our little friend Miles cross the Rainbow Bridge.
We only enjoyed his company for less than a year since he was rescued
from a home not far from our school last April.  He was the best little
guy, and never caused any trouble.  He immediately took to our baby girl
Isis and later he was the first to accept little Monk into the family
this past August.

Miles liked plastic bags, food, and comfy sweaters to curl up in.  Even
up until his last minutes, he was giving mommy and daddy kisses on the
face.  He was the sweetest ferret friend we've known.  He is missed
dearly by mommy, daddy, Isis, and Monk.  Each day gets a little easier,
but as always we wished we had more time to love our Mr. Miles.

Jessica, Phil, Isis and Monk