From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:09:48 -0400
Smells mmmm, I rather have the ferret smell over lot of things that
cause my allergies to flair up.  Be sure to check under anything that
the ferrets can get under, you will be surprise on what you find.  keep
bedding washed, also I found that extra grooming helps too.Fabreeze (sp)
works good to, make sure no ferrets are around when you spray it.

Let's have it in Victoria, BC for the next one!  It is a beautiful city,
the Vancouver Island is beautiful anytime of the year.

Marie