From:
Shannon Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:31:21 -0400
>I think that this type of page would be very very valuable, but I think it
>is important that it just goes on ONE page, rather than having several
>pages have parts of the info (i.e., XYZ state's shelter page has their
>info, XXX state's page has theirs, etc.) ONE site with ALL info would do
>much more. If you guys want me to do this, NO problem, but I would need the
>help of everyone to research their laws and report to me. I could also use
>someone to answer any questions about this issue (Troy Lynn?? Let me know).

Great!!!  I think that a good idea would be to get your name and e-mail
address on the Kodo update so people everywhere can send in stuff.  Make
sure that people know to document their sources, or the research is useless.
Good luck.

Shannon Goins

'The best way to predict the future is to invent it.'

                      -Alan Kay