From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 06:44:56 -0400
Hi, we are fewwits who trew up in da kaw when we came home from da pet stowe
for da furst time...Rosie is a pretty siamese sable and Maxie is a black
sable...our ma and da say we is bewful!  Rosie is named Rosie cause she's as
pwetty as a Rose.  Maxie is a tomboy...she is practicing her jumps for the
ferret olympics...every day her da gives her liftoff and she springs across
da bed and lands on da pillows...

Today, we woke up and looked like monkeys to ma and da...with our cute,
wittle faces ready to come out of dat condo (cage) and pway all day
long...except when we takes breaks to seep (sleep).  When we seep sometimes
with ma and da, under da bed...a HUGE fewwit-tunnel, we remember to wake up
at 3 am and bite dere toes...

Den we go back to seep...

Anyways, today we was helpin' da put together new furnture, but it was no
fun cause he caught us stealing da pieces...aw bummer!  For all you other
fewwets out there in da great big world...when you do bad stuff...make sure
you are sneeky!!!

Anyways, last week ma and da brought home a big fewwet, they called it a
dog, but it looked like a big fewwet to us...so dats what we is gonna call
it o.k.?  (hands on wittle fewwet hips)...anyways...da stupid, stinky, big
fewwet pooped and peed in all of our poop corners, and she peed gallons!
And we sniffed it and boy does it stink!  But ma said dat the big fewwet had
to go cause us wittle fewwets was at da top of da totem poh (pole).
Besides, when the big fewwet barked real loud and tried to look tough at us
we just said "What specifically are you doing?" (hands on hips).

Anyways, ma and da are so weird dat every nite when we cuddle like wittle
yin-yangs in our hammock in our condominium...well, we hear them talking
'bout us for hours as if dey had no lives...We really wish we could teach
dem to do fewwet-stuff, so dey wouldn't be so bored...but dey are too big to
fit under the rug...

Anyways, my da thinks that we look funny or sometin' when we do the
"fewwet-strut" when we is doin' fewwet stuff...he says we bob our wittle
heads up and down and too and fro and den suddenly...we stop da ferret
stuff, and look him straight in the face...pause for 3 seconds (exactly) and
den go: "Aw da, what are doin'?  Specificky?" and then we forget that we
just asked him what he was doing and we continue bobbing our heads and doing
fewwet stuff...which by da way is very, very important stuff, you
know...(wide-open, sincere eyes)...

Anyways, I tink we go now...our wittle toes is tired from typin' so much on
the pooter...pweeze send us e-mail to our da or ma's address...dey say we
can talk to other fewwets like us dat way, which makes us happy!

      Goodnite (and watch dose toes...),
      Rosie and Maxie
      Ma ([log in to unmask])
      Da ([log in to unmask])