From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:27:20 EST
The Ferret Busiiness of Georgia took in a large number of ferrets that
had been used as lab animals.  It grabbed my heart to picture what their
lives had been.  And I understand that some may have died .  from the
shock of a new and loving environment.

Does anyone know what happened with the ferrets that were able to
survive?  Did anyone here adopt one of the little ones?  I know that
shelter must have had some hefty bills, and many many exhausting days,
and more than a few tears.

Does anyone know how they are making out?  And are any of those ferrets
on the Christmas tree?  If they don't deserve Christmas presents and
parents...

Well, what shelter ferret doesn't?