From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 12:12:40 -0700
Most computer stores, and many general stores, sell flexible plastic
tubing designed to bundle together and hide excessive cables.  (Which
are the curse of the computer generation!)  The tubing is split down one
side and slips over the wires.  It is available in many sizes.  Simply
cover each exposed wire Rocky could reach, and the outer casing will
prevent him from direct contact with the wire.

And don't forget to move your chair away from the desk when you are done,
or they'll be using your computer when you aren't around!  I'm quite sure
mine have learned all my passwords and have my credit card numbers, since
treats and toys keep arriving in the mail, LOL.

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31