From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:09:10 -0500
H1, It's Debi from the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue.  I know how you all
feel.  That's why we've been fighting our town tooth & nail to keep our
rescue.  We "also" pay for everthing out of our own pocket.  Not only do
we pay for food,litter,bedding,&medical expences, we've also had to pay
out over$5500 on leagel expenses to keep the fight going.(We'll never be
able to retire as da money is all gone, "BUT" it's woth it) Our hearing
was in the begining of June and the judge said the town has to make a
compromise.  He felt the 3 no's were'nt a goodnuf reason.  If it comes
back to him, he may use the heavey hand of the court in our favor.  YOU
FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN & YOU CAN WIN!  The kids are our lives & I
won't let them down.

DEBI
WEASLE QUEEN