From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:16:23 -0500
On Mar 23, 2004, Jodi in Oklahoma  wrote:

>... computer crash ... we lost all saved information and the stuff i
>won on ebay..
>
>I know i won some ferret stuff that was linked to a shelter in our
>ferret group here.
>
>Please email me if you can with the information so i can send it out to
>you and get you paid..  I am sooo embrassed.

HI Jodi --

All the information about what you sold, bought, whatever, will be on
your "my ebay" page for 30 days.  It's not kept on your personal
computer.

Of course, you will need your password to ebay, which could be a problem
if you only had it on the computer that crashed .... and it won't help
with email correspondence that goes along with the orders ..  but 'my
eBay' should give you a list of items and contact information.

All should not be lost ...
Claire