From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 22:44:00 -0500
>From:    Jim Normoyle <[log in to unmask]> -
>Subject: ferret owners in tucson

There are 2 well respected ferret organizations in AZ.  They are listed in
several publications such as *A Practical Guide to Ferret Care* by Deborah
Jeans & The American Ferret Association (AFA) newsletter & on-line by AFA,
L.I.F.E., etc.

Central Arizona Ferret Club
4656 E. Glenrosa - Phoenix, AZ  85018
Contact:  Suzanne Resinger (602) 840-0813
Suzanne has been picking up frits confiscated by the Ca Ca fish & Gestapo
for years.  She is also the only person (that I know of) who Hawaii releases
ferrets to (at their own expense!).

BTW, Suzanne is my dear friend of 8 yrs who started all this insanity.  I
moved to AZ with Gus & Maximillian & left w/ the additions of Twix, Mickey
Mouse, Zachary, Johnny, Elmie, Rikki, Sugar, Flower the most intelligent
ferret in the world, Little Bit, Peaches, & Friday the 13th.  They have all
passed over Rainbow Bridge.

Ferret Friends Club & Shelter
1067 W. Miracle Mile #4 - Tuscon, AZ  85705
Contact:  Ginny Childs (602) 622-4940

I don't think either of them have a PC.

Juliana - Georgia Domestic Ferret Association (GDFA)
luv & licks - Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos, & Tuxedo