Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 11:23:43 EDT
Sara Ferret

I know you greet our ferrets at the bridge. this is Granny to all pets
made by our Lord. I have no real grandchildren, but I was blessed with
ferrets and Cleo, My first grand puppy. Cleo was a rottie my cynus23
(julie) found at a shalter, she was only 9 years old and sweet as
could be, Cleo got bone Cancer in December and the Vet removed her
leg,hoping that it would not spread. April her from her back leg.
Cleo's Leg (front one this time) swelled and we knew it was her time.
Cleo never showed pain except for a limp. she was on meds to help.

Sara Ferret Please post a note to [log in to unmask]
Cleo was her and her hubby's child where real ones was not a chose.

Granny has 16 babies left and all of the other ferrets in the world and
at the bridge. tell weasel, spaz, faith, oreo, Buttons, socks, Bones,
skyler and all my other babies I love them, Let [log in to unmask] know
they are thinking of her and wishes her a happy mothers day.

God Bless every Ferret on Earth and also the ones that crossed the
bridge. I will be posting a poem for her soon.

thank you with all the love in Granny's heart and I will meet and
care for all that crosses the Bridge and also while they are here.

Hugs and Kisses Forever. Happy Mothers Day to one and all

Love
Granny