From:
Angela Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:45:55 -0800
Hi all,
I now I haven't posted in a long, long time.  I hope everyone is well.

I wanted to let you know what I've been up to.

About a year ago, Ferret Foster Care was having a hard time keeping it's
head above water.  So, not one to sit on my butt, I decided it was time
to do something about it.  The shelter went into emergency cases,
education, and rescues only, no more adopt a pet! and I opened a shop
in Lockport, NY to help cover expenses.

It's called
Herbal Magick, inc.

It's a bulk herbal store and gifts.  We have over 600 bulk herbs, spices,
and teas.  As well as, Grinders, Salt lamps, magic sky fountains,candles,
jewelry, books, tarot, incense, crystals and some Wicca supplies (nothing
fluffy bunny)

I also have some ferret supplies, we sell through the store.  Hammocks,
security cubes, toys, etc.

We are located at:
402 West Ave.
Lockport, NY 14094
phone: 716-439-5144
email: [log in to unmask]
and
website (not done yet, but functional)
www.herbalmagickinc.com

The only thing on the website right now is the bulk herbs and
aromatherapy oils and supplies.  If you need something that is not on
the site, please email me or call to see if it is in the store.  With
tax season on us, It will be a few more weeks before I can finish the
website.

All the bulk product is sold by the ounce, so you don't have to buy more
than you need.  That includes, culinary, herbal, teas, incenses, etc.

So far I have had the money for 5 serious rescues in the last 7 monthes,
but I'm hoping with the website, And My Daughter, I can get the shelter
back to fully operational.

Go check it out!  It really is a cool store ( if I do say so myself)

Angela, Ferret Foster Care
p.s. Thank you Bill!