Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:58:40 -0500
Greetings and Hallucinations!!

Happy Holidays to all, with happiness, health and prosperity for all the
years to come.

I'd like to thank all the people who have adopted, helped, volunteered, or
just listened to me when I got depressed and felt lost.

What does it take to volunteer?  Not much just time.  If you don't want
to do litter boxes and you are great at organizing things, volunteer to
organize, if your thing is playing with the fur angels, that is welcome
too!  Is your thing programming?  How about a shelter friendly data base
under the KISS attitude?  (Keep it simple)

Like to type?  How about typing up the info your local shelter passes out?
Don't mind laundry?  Take a couple of loads and bring back fresh blainkies!
There are allot of things other than cleaning the boxes.  Just ask!  Your
local Shelter Mom or Dad would appreciate it!

One last thing, we (all shelters) still have LOTS of ferrets that need good
loving homes.  Not other shelters, not fosters, but their very own mom and
or dad.  If you can open your heart to one or two, please do that.  They
need you.

If you are willing to take on an old timer, or the socially challenged, do
so, they need you.  They need your love.

Here at Ferrets Unlimited, we have several wonderful old timers, a couple
socially challenged, and some kids that just seem to get passed up.

Please help the shelter that is nearest you, help find homes for the fur
angels.  Remember, volunteering just doesn't mean cleaning poop boxes, it
can be a whole lot more!!

Hug those fur angels for me,  they are a precious gift.

jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Cleveland, Ohio
Join Igive, & help the fur angels.