From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:20:14 -0600
One more day! Please be sure you email your orders in by midnight on
the 30th of June! See below:

Times are tough for everyone right now. I've received some emails from
folks who have ailing ferrets or ferrets who need a nutritious food
added to their daily diet but their budgets are too tight to fit in
a purchase. So, until the 30th of June, I'm offering a discount on
Pingford's Porridge (a fine ferret food ya know)! Instead of the
regular price of $7.99 for an 8 ounce package of Pingford's Red or
Pingford's Original, we're offering a discounted price of $5.99 for
either version. The regular shipping rates apply.

Just email the quantity of Red and Original you'd like to order to
[log in to unmask] and I'll email you an invoice with your
total. We cannot prices this discount through our website as PayPal
doesn't offer discount or coupon processing. Do not order directly
through the website or we'll have to pull our hair out (you and me
both!) to update order totals.

Please feel free to cross post if you know anyone who'd benefit from
our sale. Shipping rates are located at
http://www.PingfordsPorridge.com

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge