From:
Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 11:55:39 +0000
Hi everyone!  I have a question for you all out there who have multi-level
cages that don't cover the whole of each level.  I have one of those 3-level
cages, you know?  They're like cat cages with little panel-like levels...
well... one of my fuzzmuffins keeps getting too excited and rolling off the
3rd level to the 1st... 3 feet below!  It always scares me to see her frail
little body smacking against the ramps as she falls.  =( I'm so scared she's
going to break a bone or cause some sort of internal injury.  After she
lands, she always just kind of lays there for a minute and then gets up,
climbs all the way back up into her hammock and repeats the process sometime
later in the day.  I don't have the vaguest idea what to do.  If anyone has
ANY suggestions..  ANY at all, that would be wonderful, please e-mail me,
because I'm at a loss.  <=(

My Most Sincere ALoha
becca
Sequin (Corn pops!  Lucky Charms!  RING POP!!!!!)
&
Chopstick: with sly grin (waterbed matress, very much filled with
        water, way down in the crevices! heh heh heh)
;)