From:
Rebecca Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:47:33 +0100
Hello again,
I just wanted to ask a few questions.  I've been reading the FML
sporadically for a while now and I still don't know what "dook" or "SO"
mean.  Also is dook pronounced like duke?  I know these are probably stupid
questions, but I dying to know and I've given up trying to figure them out
on my own.  Also, thanks so much for those of you who wrote to help me find
a new fuzzie to adopt.  Unfortunately so far I haven't found a female that
is up for adoption by herself (I think the jump from 1 ferret to 3 is a
little too much for me right now), but the search continues.

Also regarding the lazy ferret, I wish Jitterbug would take a hint from her.
She chases me around the house 24/7 and is impossible to calm down.  I tried
the rocking trick but as my fiance says "you should have known that these
tricks only work on mortal ferrets - Jitterbug is unconquerable." She has a
very strong will.  Is there such a thing as a hyperactive ferret?  I don't
think Jitterbug would EVER sleep if I didn't put her in her cage at night!

     :) Rebecca  & Jitterbug