From:
"Burkard, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 06:03:55 PST
>From:    CROW Jackie <[log in to unmask]>
>I noticed something the other day (when someone posted about his wife
>being a ferret).  Most people say that their pets think they are a human
>being (my mum says her cat considers herself to be a person).  However,
>people with ferrets seem to say that their people are turning into
>ferrets!!

Our one ferret, Atlas, thinks that Kim, my wife, is a ferret whereas he
thinks that I am not.

Our oldest ferret, Squirt, thinks that he is part human being; probably
because we got him first when he was very young and we were who he
interacted with when growing up.

-- Michael
   Squirt - "Are you gonna snuggle me or what?"
   Pippi  - "I'm a lover, not a biter."
   Atlas  - "Ferret, not a ferret.  Ferret, not a ferret."
   Hijinx - "Treats?  Did you say treats?"