From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 24 May 1994 03:02:00 -0400
To the person (I am sorry, I don't remember who you are!) who posted about
playing The Game with their ferret and how to go about it.  I have a blast
and my fuzzies seem to get quite a kick out of playing The Game with a non-
furo!  P.J. even accepts me as an alternate after Snix decides that the little
pipsqueak needs to go amuse himself elsewhere!  They both seem to understand
that biting during wrestling and The Game is accepatble, but not at any other
time.  You were right about it seeming like you have a new way to interact
and communicate with them, and I think that having a way to spend time with
them while they are in the out-about-and-active mode is great!  So Thank you!
:>    and P.J. and Snix send a bounce!  :>
-Stacey