From:
sidkirkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:46:58 +0100
Hello to everyone !!

I have a problem with one of my jills.  I have two sisters aged about 2,
both spayed last season and both live together in a run.

One of my ferrets " Kira " ( who is twice as big as Biscuit !  ) developed
a lump on her belly, also her temperament changed !  she was showing the
signs of been in season !??  And she is dragging biscuit around like a kitt
but biscuit now stressed ( just like the owner !  ).

So I whisked her of the the vets, where he operated on her to remove the
lump and have a look around.  The results were that the was no reproduction
tubing evident and the lump was a " lump ".  He said that if it persisted
then it would have to be major surgery from head to tail, but he doesn't
want to do that.

So it leaves me the problem !!  I have reluctantly separated the two, they
are both reunited at play time.

Is there anything more I can do or is patience ??

Ideas and suggests most welcome.

Sid, Biscuit !!!!! & Kira xxxx.