From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:39:21 EST
Hi and lots of love to the kritters,

I started reading the last FML with tears in my eyes.  Thinking about the
posts of Rascal and Socks.

I still have tears in my eyes, for my kids and for many other reasons.  I
love my kids with all my heart.  Someone once wrote that 'The love in your
heart wasn't put there to stay, Love isn't Love until you give it away.

After reading the post about the ferret in the garage, and Carries post
about what Christmas means to her ... I realize just how much love many
of you have in their hearts.  And Carries post especially struck a chord.
To think of how lucky I was to have shared the love of my kritters, how
fortunate I was to have friends here on the FML that shared laughs and
tears with me.

I was thinking of how bad Christmas would be for me, thinking only of how
much hurt I am feeling.  They say that things happen for a reason.  Well,
maybe, the reason will come to me.  If nothing else, maybe the reason is
for me to realize how much I have, and how much I have to give.

Here it is, only 1115pm Portland time.  As I read the fml my mailbox is
already filling with letters of compassion, sympathy, and condolence.  It
helps to show me, although I am a stranger to most of you, how close we
all are.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~
~Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guardian Fur-Angels -  ~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts
~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see     KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                    http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.