From:
Gerald Jackowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:07:39 -0400
Hello FMLers,

I have just added pictures of the Cincinnati ferret show to my web page at
www.angelfire.com/oh/jnjack/fe98.html.

Sorry about the clarity, but the digital camera and the operator (me) need
to get better acquainted.  I even got a rare picture of that wonderfully
generous person "Pam VanO".  As far as my pages go, they are under major
construction.  I expect to have more pictures and information available by
the end of next week (If the camera would just cooperate).  We got our new
computer Friday, now "we have all the power".  This will allow me to work
on things at home.

Have a great Sunday!

Jerry , Nita and the Eight should have been enough, plus one gang.
www.angelfire.com/oh/jnjack/index.html