From:
Anne Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 11:53:24 -0400
Dr Williams and everyones who want to give me advices...
Why to you recommand "Gerber baby food (chicken only please)"
Is Gerber baby food is the only brand that we should give?
Why chicken only???
What kind of dry food should I give to Victor (he begins to show more
interest in dry food since a day or two)  Should I avoid raisin soak food
as it will contain more glucosis? (he continues to have some episodic
little hypoglycemia crisis, I have to wake up him regularly to feed
him...but despite that is in great shape and gain weight...)  Do you
think that in that special case I should think to another surgery???
      thanks again for all your precious advices.  I would like to be
more fluent in english to express excactly my feelings... What I want to
say is that YOU, Dr Williams, helped me a lot to save Victor's life with
your advices and SUPPORT.  You and many FML's members helped me to don't
give up and you should all see Victor right now, he's such a nice, happy
and even with little crisis, healthy ferret...
        Anne, Victor 8>, Hugo 8> and Adele :>

Anne Charbonneau        Faculte de medecine dentaire    Universite de Montreal
[log in to unmask]            Tel: (514) 343-5924
[log in to unmask]               Fax: (514) 343-2233