Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 11:35:05 -0400
Does anyone else's ferret drink water out of the toilet?  YUCK.  Meep has
decided that this is something great, jumps up, balances and dips in for a
drink.  I know dogs and even some cats will do this but I didn't expect it
with a ferret!  Daisy who isn't such a jumper just looks at him like she is
trying to figure out how to get up there too.

Also, I have an extra bathtub that we never use and I was thinking about
converting it to either an indoor pool for ferrets or a sandbox (after
lining it with plastic).  Any suggestions on what would make it more fun
for the fuzzies?

Karla