From:
Ayumi Takeshima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 19:33:29 +0900
Hi, everyone.
Few weeks ago, I posted an article about Distemper vaccine.  Dr.  Williams
taught me answer kindly.  Thank you very much.  I have been spying FML for
half a year.  It is really helpful for me.  In Japan, I cannot get enough
information without FML.

To Rudy the ferlosopher
I read your article titled 'Another Slip in Leadership'.  You have a good
information network.  Who did leak these information?  YES, I had a plan to
export our ferrets.  BUT don't worry, it has met with complete failure.  I
got my ferret in USA 3 years ago.  I named him 'Honyo'.  I have been
improving my ferret to make it more suitable for Japanese people.  (I think
good things for Japanese are good for all the people around the world.)
Recently, it was approaching completion.  Now, he really likes to eat
japanese healthy food (e.g.  fryed soybean cake(tofu), miso soup, and
pickled japanese apricot(ume boshi)) and sleep on a japanese bed(futon)
every night.  He mastered even Japanese style of smile.
                             /
         n n                /
        (^_^)---------------       Honyo smiles meaninglessly.
We were going to the next stage:Breeding.
But I got a big problem a few days ago. Honyo is a neutered male.
Does anyone know how to breed with a neutered male ferret? Please tell me.
I'm sorry. This would be a long useless junk story. But I'd like to say
anything about your post as a Japanese, even if I don't have a sense of wit.
(And Please believe me. Honyo really like japanese food. It's true.)

Ayumi Takeshima                          [log in to unmask]
Graduate School of Biosphere Sciences    [log in to unmask]
Hiroshima Uni., Japan