From:
Jeffrey C Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 15:33:13 EST
In regards top Totally Ferret food:

All three of our boys like it.  They normally eat Science Diet kitten
and Purina One kitten, mixed.  We started mixing in Totally Ferret,
and they didn't push it aside like they do other foods they don't like ;-)

We'll probably not purchase it again, however.  Our oldest has become
an incredible porker; his belly actually drags the ground when he walks.
Granted, he's put on weight for winter before, but never like this, and
I can't believe that being overweight is good for him.
Our middle one is very light colored, and has developed an extreme
orange tint (not the normal orange flecks some ferrets develop, he's
orange-colored!).  Neither of these would be enough to convince us
it was the Totally Ferret food causing these reactions, until a club
meeting.  Several other owners who went in on a bulk purchase of the
food with us brought up the fact that their ferrets were displaying the
same things; large weight gain and/or orange coloring.

Just a data point.
--
Jeff Jones                      [log in to unmask]               Me?  I don't speak
eon corporation         (703) 715-8958                    for eon, now, do I?