From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1992 12:41:13 -0500
      Hi, all! I was reading mailing list back issues, and in issue
#178 Nancy Hartman mentioned that the following company has a catalog
available:

        Ferret Fair
        237 S. Lincoln
        Westmont, IL  60559

Does anyone have a phone number for them? (I'm too impatient to wait for
them to receive a written letter from me :-) I tried Illinois directory
assistance, but they had no listing. Also, Phil Gentry in issue #180 stated
that FerretStuff's delivery time was rather longer than expected (his order
had not arrived after nearly three months). Has anyone else had this problem,
or is this unusual for them? I certainly don't want to order any pre-ferret-
purchase essentials from them if I have to wait that long.

John Rosloot, computer technician
University of Regina; Regina, Sask, Canada