From:
Peche' Teare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 10:07:14 EST5EDT
Hello to all ferrets and their parents.  My name is Minnie, I'm a one year
old extremely cute female sable.  I was rescued from a local pet store when
I was 8 weeks old.  I now live with my mom, dad and a 3 1/2 year old siamese
male called Buster.  Mom says Buster and I are both fixed ( I didn't know
that we were broken) and descented (Did I smell?).

Buster and I protect our home when mom and dad are at work.  Mom says that
our home is ferret proofed (though, we do spend part of the day trying to
prove this wrong).  Buster was an only child until mom and dad brought me
home.  He doesn't like it when I try to join in the fun when mom and dad are
playing with him.  He sometimes lets me join in, but soon gets upset and
grabs me by the neck and hisses at me, or he just gets upset and goes to our
room and pouts.

Lately, he has been waking me up by biting my neck or my ears.  I don't like
this very much , so I cry and mom and dad come to the rescue.  They have
tried using bitter apple on my neck, but it wears off.  Buster and I do like
to cuddle and we do play together.  Does anyone know why he's such a bully ?
What can I do to make him stop?

Thanks in advance!
Minnie

<> [log in to unmask] <> Peche' Teare <> College of Medicine <> University of
 Florida <>