Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:32:19 -0400
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any ferret and large dog friendly
housing in Washington anywhere from Renton to Tacoma, or perhaps if
anyone on the list in that area happens to own places that they rent
out. I think perhaps my dog is more of an abstacle than the ferrets
because she is a pitbull/rottweiler mix. (She is nothing like the
stereotypes of those breeds. She is the sweetest dog.)

The apartment I'm living in now is too small and the landlord is not
very good. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks,
Diana