From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:07:14 -0400
Hi.  I just want to update everyone on how our two new babies are doing.
We have had Bootz and Daisy for just about two weeks now, and they are
wonderful.  Bootz weighed in at the vet at a 6 1/2 lbs, and Daisy, she is
adorable.

They have adjusted just well into our family, and their other 4 sibblings
have accepted them just fine.  Bootz didn't seem to like tone very much,
but once he started to lick it off of Sharkie's belly we knew he was hooked
on it.  Thank each one of you who emailed me this week with the nice
comments on our new additions, and on my new position as a Vet Technician.

Lynn, Bootz, Taz, Jack, Sharkie, Jill, Daisy