From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:33:48 EST
Deer Petey,
i got your valentine hammy today, it is so beautiful and all da other
ferrets are jealous of me.  my mommy says i'm da princess and i guess
dats the truth.  Annie Bones says shes gonna poop on my new hammy,
she is just a big brat.  Annie says dat the only reason you send me
ferretmony from your allowance is cause you feel sad for me.  But I told
dat brathead that you love me.  Someday I'm just gonna have to kick her
little butt, I am bigger that her.  she just hangs around wif dat 5 pound
bully, troublemaker Godzilla.  Da momma always has to yell, Zilla, stop
dat, Zilla get off da counter.  Zilla stop hidin da toothpaste.  I just
thinks he likes to hear his stupid name.

Well i'm off to sleep in my new comfy hammy and dream of you.  And stick
my toungue out at dat bratty Bones, hehehe.

Love you Petey,
Your forever,
Miss Meadow Soprano, da princess.
Hey dat makes you a prince,lol.