From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:35:27 EDT
Thanks to everyone who responded to my weasle question (Mia, Celia,
Rochelle, Debra, and Signe).  I looked on web and had come to the
conclusion that what we had seen was a Least Weasle, which a few people
who wrote to me said is what they thought.  The picture at this web site
is pretty close to what this fellow looked like:

http://sciweb.onysd.wednet.edu/cgi-bin/pict.cgi?lweasel2.jpg

If you missed the refrence to the picture we took, you can look at it at
this address:

http://members.aol.com/LWhit16066/weasle.jpg

It amazes me that something so small can catch mice.  I mean he was TINY!
Also says on this web page that they can poof when scared.  He didn't poof
at us in the garage, but we have smelled 'skunky' smells in the back yard.
I wonder if that was him/her?

We'll keep the digital camera charged up and if he comes back we'll take
more pics and send them in!

Thanks for the help!!!

Leigh