Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:44:33 -0700
Hi Diane, so sorry you had the problem with the PO returning the pennies.
My son in law works for the USPS and they are having to do so many things
differently now due to security.  Unfortunately, the front room doesn't
always know what the back room is doing, so these problems occur.  It
makes it hard on every one.  I'm quite sure no one will be upset with the
delay.  If my penny arrives *re-packaged*, I'll send the extra to you in
the form of stamps.  What say guys, good idea??  Remember who it's for!!!

In Touch, Ardith, and 3 little ferrets looking for stamps.
mailto:[log in to unmask]