From:
Jaclyn Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:01:27 -0700
Hi there!
This is sent to both the FML and to Debbie.

Without going into depth on colloidal silver, I will say that I know many
people use it quite successfully on (in) their ferrets.  I, myself, have
been using it on my insulinomic ferret, Trevor (7 yrs old), who also has an
enlarged spleen.  Coupled with Timmy's Tonic, it has been quite successful
in bringing down the size of the spleen without resorting to surgery.
Also, I don't know specifically whether it is good for insulinoma or not,
but Trevor's holistic regimine has reduced to ZERO his "hypoglycemic
episodes" (the staring, wobbly behavior from too much blood sugar, caused
by the insulinoma.) Actually, he has had two since I began the Timmy's and
silver in June 99.  Those two occasions were when I got lackadaisical and
stopped the treatments for a week or so.  (Forgive me, I know I should NOT
do that.)  Anyway, two days after I restarted the treatments, he would stop
being a bit lethargic and go back to his 4 year old acting self.

I can't recommend any c. silver other than that made by Natural Path/Silver
Wings.  I've been quite successful with them.  They're # is 800.952.4787.
If you want to know details about silver go to the Timmy's Tonic page
aka...Gary Holwicki's page...
http://www7.concentric.net/~Gferret/timtonicfaq.html
It's an FAQ and includes some info on C. Silver near the bottom.

You could also search the net for more info, but be cautious, there is a
lot of bad info on it, like everything else.

Hope this starts you on an info trail...

And...FML...
Do you have more info on this, folks?  I'd like to be much better educated
about this, myself.  If any of you sent Debbie a post on this, I'd
appreciate if you forwarded it to me, also.  I'm much interested.  It's
worked so well with Trevor, I wonder if it would help me at all.  I'm
pretty heavily hypoglycemic, but that's all.  (My spleen is normal and I
don't THINK I have insulinoma.  :))

Thanks!!!
Jaclyn
Visit my page!
http://flyingferrets.homestead.com/home.html
Pics of me, my woozles, project cars.  Lots of links and other amusements!
Let me know what you think, but be forgiving, I'm still working on it, my
first site.

[Moderator's note: Oh yes..  there is LOTS more info in the archives.  This
topic comes up frequently, we hear lots of discussion both till sides start
getting flamed and then we stop the topic.  You'll see ;-)  BIG]