From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 02:59:00 -0800
I apologize..i have a few excuses,all real but the main thing is???  All
tickets have been mailed and e/mailed when i could..  I will list the
ones i have,

So far:
Robin Jones
Carol Stenstrom
Katheryn Drissel
Rachael Edmiston
Suzi Lambert
Millie Walls
Harold Pike
Cynthia Obrist
Lois Jaillet
Denise Craft
Marla Wadsworth
Corie Walker
Becki/Beaverton Oregon
Dianna Desrochers
Sally Filler
Charlene Miller
Ada Gibs
Sharon Edwards
C Ramon
Kayla Salina
Risa Divincenzo

If you sent $$$$ and aren't on my list PLEASE mail me???  Also Risa,i
need you to mail me.Please?  I PROMISE from this day forward,if you
send a donation your raffle tickets will be sent out Immediately!
I have apologized to Sharon & i mean the same to everyone...I'm sorry..

Please do not judge these raffles by my being slow,please..we had a
death,sickness & a sick ferret..group that with a full time job & i
fell behind..  But all are mailed,filled out & registered..

So remember we have GREAT things!! The drawing is November 30th...

Thanks so much,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets