Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 16:39:24 -0400
Dooks to one and all.

Our last fuzzy, on Friday afternoon (05/18/07) Baby Cakes, age 9 years
9 months, left for the Rainbow Bridge. She was being held and petted
when she quietly passed from this life to the life eternal. She now
joins Cloud Dancer, Scruffy, her sister, Baby Face, and many others
who have brighted our lives for many years. I rejoice that she is at
the Rainbow Bridge with all our other fuzz-butts, and I look forward
to seeing them all again in the Life Eternal.

Also, I was watching one of the GARFIELD the Cat Movies, where Garfield
is in England, and he takes the place of a Cat that is a Prince, and
the royal subjects include a ferret, along with ducks, chickens, pigs,
geese, and others. Very entertaining movie, and I loved the ferret (I
think that he was the STAR of the Movie, but then again, I am
prejudiced about ferrets).

God's Blessings to one and all. I shall continue to monitor the FML and
be available to all who wish to discuss or receive comfort when their
darling fuzzies cross over the Rainbow Bridge.

Peace to one and all.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family (2 hooman-beans owned by 2 canines
and 2 felines and all of the fuzzies at the Rainbow Bridge)