Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:13:50 EDT
Someone wrote a while back about a fluid used at shows by the judges that
kills any virus and bacteria.  ?How long does it have to remain on the
tables to take effect?  Is it not at least 10 minutes between each ferret?

What-please-is the name, manufacturer and possible phone number of the
company?  How many minutes that hands not wearing gloves should be scrubbed
before touching the next ferret?  And with what?  This same solution?  Must
all judges use the same thing?  Is it diluted??

I would like my vet to purchase some for me to take with me when I visit
him and other vets.  I have only seen the examination tables cleaned twice
in all the years and all the vets I have seen.  I have NEVER seen a vet
wash his or her hands.  I am afraid of my guys getting the Aleutians
disease poor White Russian has.

Thank you
Lisette