From:
nicole virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 04:49:24 -0700
I was wondering what questions I should ask a vet when it comes to my
ferrets.  I have just inherrited another ferret.  we namedher widget.  She
gets along great withthe ferret I adopted in Sept. Moki.  However I would
like to bring her to a vet and get her checked out and vaccinated.(she was
found in a garage.  we are fairly certain she came froma vet tech that had
many ferrets and "didn't know if she had lost one or not" seems to me she
just didn't want her back.)

Anyhow I live in southern NH.  I know there is a good ferret vet in Weare
however for right now I can't travel the trip due to bein 7mnths pregnate
and confined to light bedrest.  I need to find one closer to me.  I have
seen several vets around that claim to treat ferrets but I am wondering
how common are they in NH and the normal vets experience with them.

thanks for the help.

My first ferret slinky doesn't seem to like either of the other ferrets.
I have been letting her play on her own cause she really picks on the
other 2.

Any idea how to tell how old a ferret is??  I have no idea how old the new
one is.  I do know she isn't a marshall farms because she has no tatoo's
in her ears.

=====
Love,laughter and prayers NIKKI

Live well; laugh often;and love always