Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:58:13 -0400
Darnnit! Yah, first the girl changed the comments and descriptions of
the videos so that they said it wasn't her ferret, she wasn't the one
to get it drunk (someone sent me a private message from her, where she
states that she has done it regularly and defends why). Then they
altered the account so that they put the wine video (which I never got
to see) to "private". You'd have to ask to be her friend (like MySpace)
to see it. Now, today, I went to her account: jilliankramer21 on
YouTube and I don't see ferret videos period.

There is no Erie Alabama ... only Pa. Given the fact that there is no
hint of southern accent whatsoever, I'd say that Heather was right in
that they put down the town and not the state and that the default
state (always Alabama) was put in its place. So she probably lives in
Erie, Pa. Her name is Jillian Kramer. The other person is the video
appears to be a sister since her last name is also Kramer. Bryce is
said to be 17 on his MySpace (her friend). They are all drinking
underage, and from the videos it looks like often. The animal did
not look well. They were being too rough with it. And it was
drinking/drunk. It needs help. They think its' funny, and that it's
okay because the animal willfully drinks when offered alchohol.

Flagging, etc, is only making them "dissappear" as I said it would.
They are slowly dissappearing on the net and the animal is not being
helped. Nasty comments makes them put their videos on comment
restricted or worse, private. Flagging leads to YouTube taking it down
or them suspending the account (as far as I know). The can't and don't
investigate or report every bad thing that goes on. Private emails and
notes to the kids "talking" to them isn't as aggressive or damaging and
you never know when they will listen to one of those. I dont know if
that is that is helpful or not though. Now that the video was taken
down (from what I can see), I don't see how the ASPCA can help etc.
I don't know how or if anything can be done with a name, town, and
witness's to a movie that now might not exist. Is there anything
anyone can do in Pa?

I'm in TN. I have NO experience in something like this or ferret
rescue, and that is why I brought this public. So that someone who
lived closer could contact the law, animal groups, etc.. Can anything
be done?

Wolfy