From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:54:36 -0400
Jen, if you check past posts in the FML you will find a few car accidents
caused due to ferrets running loose in the vehicle while it was in motion
because one would get under a petal just when it was needed (I think
there were two from this early on if I recall right.), or the loose
ferrets would seriously distract the driver.  If you mean that the
ferrets do that while you are driving, please, consider instead working
in breaks when the car is stopped during which they can eat and drink.
Most people don't let them free during driving due to the accident risk,
and I hope that you also don't.  Your post read like perhaps you do.

The egg poacher sounds neat as a ferret travel accessory!

To read some of the past posts you can use the FML Archives and for
earlier ones you can use the SEND FERRET nnnn feature.  Instructions
for both are in the header of every day's FML.

a/d is largely liver based and is also used when anemia is present.
Liver is a good organ in the diet for supplementing multiple minerals.