From:
Larry & Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:46:35 -0500
Miss Sparkles is a five year old female ferret we got about two months
ago.  When we got her, she had very little hair & was thinner than we
liked.  She has gained weight well, though we'd like to see her put on
more.  She probably weighs around 1.5 lbs.  She has grown in hair well on
her head, front shoulders and tail.  She has grown in hair so-so on her
body.  She is still quite thin on hair in her back end and nearly bald at
the base of her tail.  We got her from Susan Morrison and she said Miss
Sparkles was checked out at the vet not too long ago and was fine.  Any
thoughts or suggestions?

Debbie Whorley & 11 fuzzies, Acworth, GA