Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:56:47 EST
Mail time at the shelter - usually just bills, advertisements, other people
wanting my money, and more bills.  There was an envelope with a name that
wasn't familiar to me -- addressed to the shelter.

I opened it up, curious - and then my heart leaped.  Inside was a beautiful
letter from a ferret lover, wishing to donate in the memory of their pet.
It made tears come to my eyes - I could read such love for their pet in
the note - and it made me sad that I hadn't known that ferret.

Rhonda - THANK YOU.  Your donation will help so many geriatric shelter
ferrets that weren't as lucky as your Falcor - and I am just so thankful
to you and that even in your grief, you thought of others.  You are a
wonderful lady and I am very glad that there are people like you helping
a shelter.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
http: www.ferrethaven.org
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854